Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Category Archives: Urologist
Sometimes, All You Can Do Is Laugh
I have three medical appointments this month. I’ve managed to get through two of them. The first was my bi-annual visit with my neurologist. I wasn’t really looking forward to seeing him after the last emotional roller coaster. However, it … Continue reading
Posted in bladder, Bladder problems, Urologist Leave a comment
Pissed (Pun Intended)
This morning, I had an appointment with a urologist. It’s not often talked about, but a ton of people with MS have bladder problems. I haven’t talked a lot about mine here, only once before. So I hope you’ll pardon … Continue reading
Posted in Bladder problems, Urologist 1 Comment