Join 3,544 other subscribers
- The Lessons I’ve Learned
- Boats of Many Colours
- The Light of Small Joys
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
Category Archives: sexuality
Spooning with Spoonies at Can-Con 2017
On Saturday, I had the pleasure of appearing on a panel at CAN-CON: Conference on Canadian Content in Speculative Arts & Literature. The panel was titled Spooning with Spoonies. Its subject matter dealt with sexuality and disability and how both … Continue reading
Doing ‘It’ with a Disability
This was first published on the Spoonie Authors Network. The first piece of writing advice that I was given was: Write what you know. Throughout my twenty years as a writer, I’ve happily ignored that advice. I’ve written fantasy novels, … Continue reading
Posted in sex, intamcy, sexuality, Writing 3 Comments