Join 3,544 other subscribers
- The Lessons I’ve Learned
- Boats of Many Colours
- The Light of Small Joys
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
Tag Archives: Captain Maven
Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
Fantastic news! Captain Maven and the Shadow Man is available now! I meant to have this book published for the holidays but with one thing and another, that didn’t happen. I did put it out on my blog, but this … Continue reading
Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
I live with Cerebral Palsy and Multiple Sclerosis. After my last MRI a few months ago, they found new lesions in my brain caused by the Multiple Sclerosis. I was put on a new drug called Mavenclad. Its purpose is … Continue reading
Posted in Writing Tagged Apo-Desmopressin, Baclofin, Captain Maven, CBD Oil, Cerebral Palsy, Mavenclad, Multiple Sclerosis, Sandoz Solifenacin, The Shadow Man, Trazodone Leave a comment