Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Tag Archives: Mavenclad
I had three dizzy spells today. I was sitting for one, standing for another and walking in my apartment for the third. The dizziness and nausea passed quickly and each time I was able to hold on to something to … Continue reading
I’ve had a lot of different health issues lately. To begin with, I saw my chiropractor a few days ago. It was an assessment appointment to see how far I’ve come in my healing. I broke one of the vertebrae … Continue reading
Fantastic news! Captain Maven and the Shadow Man is available now! I meant to have this book published for the holidays but with one thing and another, that didn’t happen. I did put it out on my blog, but this … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I posted anything on here. It’s hard to believe that a few months has gone by since my last post, however when I stop to think about it, it’s not that surprising. I’ve been dealing … Continue reading
Content Warning: Depression, Suicidal Thoughts and Self Harm It all gets to be too much sometimes. Like everyone else, I’ve been living in the cloud of covid. I haven’t been sleeping well, my temper is closer to the surface than … Continue reading
I live with Cerebral Palsy and Multiple Sclerosis. After my last MRI a few months ago, they found new lesions in my brain caused by the Multiple Sclerosis. I was put on a new drug called Mavenclad. Its purpose is … Continue reading