- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
Tag Archives: Multiple Sclerosis
Before I was diagnosed with relapse and remitting Multiple Sclerosis, I thought I could cure myself. Someone had said that it was all about mind over matter. I could choose not to be sick. I could choose my destiny and … Continue reading
Multiple Sclerosis is a curious disease, just as Cerebral Palsy is a mysterious disability. Even after so many years of living with them, they always like to keep me guessing…mostly because I’m no longer sure which one does what. It … Continue reading
I’m thrilled to announce that Little Yellow Magnet is AVAILABLE NOW! Isn’t that amazing? Here’s a bit about the book: Life can change in an instant. Jamieson learns this the hard way. Waking one morning to find he has … Continue reading
I’d like to take a moment to talk about pain. Everyone experiences pain differently. Maybe it’s muscle pain or internal pain. Perhaps it’s a mixture of both. For myself, there is no rhyme and reason to it. My Multiple Sclerosis … Continue reading
Hey everyone! I finished a memoir about my trials and tribulations with Multiple Sclerosis in November of 2017. I recently had it edited and hope to eventually find a publisher. In the meantime, I felt compelled to do a short … Continue reading
I almost forgot that tomorrow, August 21st, is Max’s Birthday. Two years ago tomorrow, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I had to learn to walk again, to speak again, to see again. My entire self was wiped away and … Continue reading