Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Tag Archives: MS Walk 2020
Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
It’s hard to believe that this years MS Walk was my seventh time. It’s also hard to believe the times we are in. When I did my first MS Walk back in 2014, it took me just under an hour … Continue reading
Posted in The MS Walk, Walking Tagged Covid-19, MS Walk 2020, walking Leave a comment