- Have Cane Will Travel
- Letting Go Of Fear
- Claiming My Shadow Self
- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
Category Archives: The MS Walk
It’s hard to believe that this years MS Walk was my seventh time. It’s also hard to believe the times we are in. When I did my first MS Walk back in 2014, it took me just under an hour … Continue reading
I did my sixth MS Walk on Sunday April 28th. I walked 5KM with my team The Wolf Pack in an hour and ten minutes! That beats last years mark at an hour and twenty minutes! Holy crap, I’m a … Continue reading
I’m never counting steps again. Here’s why: On the way home, my bus broke down due to all of the snow that has been falling today. The driver didn’t know when another bus would come but he gave an hour … Continue reading
Hey Everyone! On April 29th, I will be waling the walk! I will be walking in the Mandarin MS Walk in Ottawa. I will be doing 5KM and this will be my fifth year taking part in the walk. It’s … Continue reading
For the past few weeks, I’ve been experiencing problems with my speech. All the words sound normal coming out of me, but I realize I must have mumbled when the person says “I’m sorry?” or “Pardon?” I sometimes have to … Continue reading
Last year, I did what I thought to be impossible. I walked the 3KM walk for Multiple Sclerosis. I had signed up and didn’t really have any idea what I was going to do. I had just stopped walking with … Continue reading
Tomorrow, on August 21st 2014, I will have had Multiple Sclerosis for one year. Of course, there’s some wiggle room in that. According to the doctors, I should have been diagnosed four years ago. My Cerebral Palsy helped to mask … Continue reading