- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
- Have Cane Will Travel
- Letting Go Of Fear
- Claiming My Shadow Self
- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
Category Archives: Invisible
I was asked to write an article for work for International Person’s With Disabilities Day. I wrote the following. It was put on the web site at work in a permanent place along with other people’s stories about living with … Continue reading
I’ve come to realize that sometimes, I have to look at things in a different way. Recently, I experienced what is known as ableism. I was asked why I was taking the elevator when everyone else was taking the stairs. … Continue reading