Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Tag Archives: sparkle
Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
As much as I’m thankful for the multiple sclerosis and what it’s taught me, there are times that it makes me angry and pisses me off. There is so much that I try to do and, most days, I succeed. … Continue reading
Posted in Brain Fog, fatigue, Insomnia, Spasms, Symptoms Tagged listening to the body, self love, sparkle, Sparkle On! Leave a comment
Disabled and Fabulous
I’ve come to realize that sometimes, I have to look at things in a different way. Recently, I experienced what is known as ableism. I was asked why I was taking the elevator when everyone else was taking the stairs. … Continue reading
Posted in Disability, Invisible Tagged Ableism, fabulous, invisible disabilities, sparkle Leave a comment