Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Category Archives: Disability
I don’t often feel as if I live in an able-bodied world. I know that we do. There isn’t much that is made with people who are disabled in mind. Those who aren’t disabled don’t have to think about anything, … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I posted anything on here. It’s hard to believe that a few months has gone by since my last post, however when I stop to think about it, it’s not that surprising. I’ve been dealing … Continue reading
I was talking to one of my friends about the pain levels I live with. The pain has been so bad lately. In the morning, I have to sit down while I brush my teeth, just so that I can … Continue reading
I was asked to speak at a conference at work about what it is like to live with two invisible disabilities. I immediately said yes. I’m open about my disabilities; heck, I write about it on here for everyone to … Continue reading
Life is funny when you stop to think about it. I’ve been carrying around a thrum of sadness for a few weeks now. While my general outlook on life has been positive, there was still this ache inside of me. … Continue reading