Join 3,328 other followers
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
- Have Cane Will Travel
Tag Archives: invisible disabilities
If having Multiple Sclerosis has taught me anything, it’s to try to embrace change, however much I dislike it. I had another MRI in April of this year, my first in a while. I finally had my MRI follow up … Continue reading
I was asked to speak at a conference at work about what it is like to live with two invisible disabilities. I immediately said yes. I’m open about my disabilities; heck, I write about it on here for everyone to … Continue reading
I was asked to write an article for work for International Person’s With Disabilities Day. I wrote the following. It was put on the web site at work in a permanent place along with other people’s stories about living with … Continue reading
I’ve come to realize that sometimes, I have to look at things in a different way. Recently, I experienced what is known as ableism. I was asked why I was taking the elevator when everyone else was taking the stairs. … Continue reading