- Claiming My Shadow Self
- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
Tag Archives: Sparkle On!
I can’t help but be afraid. When the Covid-19 outbreak began, I thought it would all blow over, that it would somehow fizzle out. However, with each passing day, things just continued to get worse. With each passing day, my … Continue reading
As much as I’m thankful for the multiple sclerosis and what it’s taught me, there are times that it makes me angry and pisses me off. There is so much that I try to do and, most days, I succeed. … Continue reading
I had my follow up appointment with my neurologist last week. We wen through the normal tests that we do, chatting up a storm, catching up on everything that is going on in my life, the trips my husband and … Continue reading