Join 3,317 other followers
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
- Have Cane Will Travel
- Letting Go Of Fear
- Claiming My Shadow Self
Tag Archives: Sparkle On!
If having Multiple Sclerosis has taught me anything, it’s to try to embrace change, however much I dislike it. I had another MRI in April of this year, my first in a while. I finally had my MRI follow up … Continue reading
I’ve been losing control of myself for a while now. Over the past year, I’ve noticed a worsening in my symptoms. I am in far more pain than I ever have been before. It’s gotten to the point in the … Continue reading
I can’t help but be afraid. When the Covid-19 outbreak began, I thought it would all blow over, that it would somehow fizzle out. However, with each passing day, things just continued to get worse. With each passing day, my … Continue reading
As much as I’m thankful for the multiple sclerosis and what it’s taught me, there are times that it makes me angry and pisses me off. There is so much that I try to do and, most days, I succeed. … Continue reading
I had my follow up appointment with my neurologist last week. We wen through the normal tests that we do, chatting up a storm, catching up on everything that is going on in my life, the trips my husband and … Continue reading