- Claiming My Shadow Self
- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
Category Archives: Symptoms
I know that stress is one of the worst things for people with multiple sclerosis. I’ve been experiencing a lot of it. It’s keeping me awake at night, so I’m having to take my prescribed sleeping pill more than usual. … Continue reading
Multiple Sclerosis is a curious disease, just as Cerebral Palsy is a mysterious disability. Even after so many years of living with them, they always like to keep me guessing…mostly because I’m no longer sure which one does what. It … Continue reading
I entered this in the CBC Non Fiction Prize. While I didn’t place in the long list, that’s all good as I can now share it with all of you. The world had fallen around me. The dark forest … Continue reading
As much as I’m thankful for the multiple sclerosis and what it’s taught me, there are times that it makes me angry and pisses me off. There is so much that I try to do and, most days, I succeed. … Continue reading
On Wednesday last week, I had an appointment with my neurologist. This is a joy for me. My doctor is a delight and makes going to the hospital a joy. She’s always upbeat and I feel as if I’m meeting … Continue reading
On December 30th, 2012, I woke up to find that my world as I knew it had changed. I woke not knowing how to move my body. It was no longer mine and I was no longer able to control … Continue reading
My left leg has been spasming for five days. It’s always in the same place, the thigh. The spams aren’t painful, but strong. They last for a few seconds, the longest has been close to thirty. Normally, my spasms come … Continue reading