Join 3,328 other followers
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
- Have Cane Will Travel
Tag Archives: Little Yellow Magnet
Hey Everyone! Check this out! I was on TV! I was on Let’s Chat with Derick Fage. During the episode, we talk about what it’s been like living with Multiple Sclerosis and Cerebral Palsy and what my journey has been … Continue reading
On March 3rd, 2019, Little Yellow Magnet was published and sent out into the world. It’s the most difficult book that I’ve ever written. Thus, it’s also the one that I’m most proud of. In 2018 I sat down to … Continue reading
I’m thrilled to announce that Little Yellow Magnet is AVAILABLE NOW! Isn’t that amazing? Here’s a bit about the book: Life can change in an instant. Jamieson learns this the hard way. Waking one morning to find he has … Continue reading
It goes without saying that Little Yellow Magnet was a difficult book to write. It was also the most rewarding. When I first started writing it, I called Little Yellow Magnet my little book of positivity. The idea behind it … Continue reading
Hey Everyone! Here’s the next video in my Little Yellow Magnet video series. In this video, I talk about something I’ve struggled with for a long time and was made worse when the Multiple Sclerosis hit. In this video, I … Continue reading