Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Tag Archives: Memoir
Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
On March 3rd, 2019, Little Yellow Magnet was published and sent out into the world. It’s the most difficult book that I’ve ever written. Thus, it’s also the one that I’m most proud of. In 2018 I sat down to … Continue reading
Posted in Little Yellow Magnet, Memoir Tagged Free Reads, Jamieson Wolf, Little Yellow Magnet, Mastering Self, Memoir, Wolf Flow Press Leave a comment
The Whispering of the Trees
I entered this in the CBC Non Fiction Prize. While I didn’t place in the long list, that’s all good as I can now share it with all of you. The world had fallen around me. The dark forest … Continue reading
Posted in Memoir, Muscles, self esteem, sex, intamcy, Symptoms Tagged CBC Non Fiction Prize, Memoir Leave a comment
Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
I’m thrilled to announce that Little Yellow Magnet is AVAILABLE NOW! Isn’t that amazing? Here’s a bit about the book: Life can change in an instant. Jamieson learns this the hard way. Waking one morning to find he has … Continue reading
Posted in Little Yellow Magnet, Memoir Tagged Book Release, Books, Cerebral Palsy, Little Yellow Magnet, Memoir, Multiple Sclerosis Leave a comment
Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
It goes without saying that Little Yellow Magnet was a difficult book to write. It was also the most rewarding. When I first started writing it, I called Little Yellow Magnet my little book of positivity. The idea behind it … Continue reading
Posted in Little Yellow Magnet, Memoir Tagged Little Yellow Magnet, Memoir Leave a comment