- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
- Walking the Walk
- Little Yellow Magnet Video Series: Depression
- Little Yellow Magnet – The Video Series
- Sparkle On!
- Today Is A New Day
Category Archives: Depression
Before I was diagnosed with relapse and remitting Multiple Sclerosis, I thought I could cure myself. Someone had said that it was all about mind over matter. I could choose not to be sick. I could choose my destiny and … Continue reading
On Wednesday last week, I had an appointment with my neurologist. This is a joy for me. My doctor is a delight and makes going to the hospital a joy. She’s always upbeat and I feel as if I’m meeting … Continue reading
I’d like to take a moment to talk about pain. Everyone experiences pain differently. Maybe it’s muscle pain or internal pain. Perhaps it’s a mixture of both. For myself, there is no rhyme and reason to it. My Multiple Sclerosis … Continue reading
Hey Everyone! Here’s the next video in my Little Yellow Magnet video series. In this video, I talk about something I’ve struggled with for a long time and was made worse when the Multiple Sclerosis hit. In this video, I … Continue reading
On December 30th, 2012, I woke up to find that my world as I knew it had changed. I woke not knowing how to move my body. It was no longer mine and I was no longer able to control … Continue reading
Tomorrow, on August 21st 2014, I will have had Multiple Sclerosis for one year. Of course, there’s some wiggle room in that. According to the doctors, I should have been diagnosed four years ago. My Cerebral Palsy helped to mask … Continue reading