- Claiming My Shadow Self
- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
Category Archives: Memoir
Life is funny when you stop to think about it. I’ve been carrying around a thrum of sadness for a few weeks now. While my general outlook on life has been positive, there was still this ache inside of me. … Continue reading
I entered this in the CBC Non Fiction Prize. While I didn’t place in the long list, that’s all good as I can now share it with all of you. The world had fallen around me. The dark forest … Continue reading
I’m thrilled to announce that Little Yellow Magnet is AVAILABLE NOW! Isn’t that amazing? Here’s a bit about the book: Life can change in an instant. Jamieson learns this the hard way. Waking one morning to find he has … Continue reading
It goes without saying that Little Yellow Magnet was a difficult book to write. It was also the most rewarding. When I first started writing it, I called Little Yellow Magnet my little book of positivity. The idea behind it … Continue reading
This has been a busy weekend. We took down the Christmas tree, put the decorations away, had people over for dinner, moved the office around. And I handed in the edited memoir to Scott Pack at The Friday Project. … Continue reading
It’s been too long since I’ve updated this blog but not for lack of trying. Life just seems to get in the way of things, especially when you’re busy. What with the Holidays upon us, it’s little wonder that I’ve … Continue reading
I have been negligent in writing lately. This is mostly because I have been doing the most dreaded thing a writer can face: editing! While I know that editing is an essential process, I don’t have to enjoy it. It’s … Continue reading
I have been quiet lately. This is not due to depression, thank goodness. It is simply due to the fact that life has taken me up in a whirlwind and has only just put me down again. For the … Continue reading
I am almost finished One Step at a Time. The memoir has taken its own shape, its own form. My words have given it a body, a face, a pair of hands with which to reach out and … Continue reading