- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
- Walking the Walk
Category Archives: self esteem
I entered this in the CBC Non Fiction Prize. While I didn’t place in the long list, that’s all good as I can now share it with all of you. The world had fallen around me. The dark forest … Continue reading
I learned something distressing before the MS Walk began this year. The MS Clinic at the General Hospital could close in five days due to lack of funding. This can’t be allowed to happen. I can stress how amazing the … Continue reading
I had my neurologist appointment last week. After a quick catch up on how I was doing and how my symptoms were my neurologist took me through all the regular physical tests: touching my hands and my feet with a … Continue reading
Tomorrow, on August 21st 2014, I will have had Multiple Sclerosis for one year. Of course, there’s some wiggle room in that. According to the doctors, I should have been diagnosed four years ago. My Cerebral Palsy helped to mask … Continue reading
I had trouble getting off the bus this morning. The driver stopped in front of the mall instead of at the bus stop. Thus, when I got off the bus, I was partially in the street. A few cars honked … Continue reading
I have been quiet lately. This is not due to depression, thank goodness. It is simply due to the fact that life has taken me up in a whirlwind and has only just put me down again. For the … Continue reading
I was born on August 22nd, 1978. Every year around my birthday I am reminded that I was supposed to have died My mother, young and frightened, felt her contractions starting late one evening and was rushed to the … Continue reading
I did not sleep well last night. I was dreaming again. I have been cursed or blessed (I’m not sure which) with being able to remember almost all my dreams in photographic detail. Sometimes this is a good thing: a … Continue reading
I am slightly worried. My legs have been seizing up lately, turning from flesh into rock and stone at a moments notice. This is not so unusual for me except that normally I have some sort of warning that my … Continue reading