- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
Category Archives: Muscles
I entered this in the CBC Non Fiction Prize. While I didn’t place in the long list, that’s all good as I can now share it with all of you. The world had fallen around me. The dark forest … Continue reading
I’d like to take a moment to talk about pain. Everyone experiences pain differently. Maybe it’s muscle pain or internal pain. Perhaps it’s a mixture of both. For myself, there is no rhyme and reason to it. My Multiple Sclerosis … Continue reading
I took another step on my path to wellness this week. On Tuesday, I met with a personal fitness instructor. She designed a work out that I could do that kept my balance issues in mind. She took me through … Continue reading
I’ve come to realise that I’ve been living in fear. When the MS hit in January of 2013, it took everything from me: my mobility, my independence, my freedom. I was a prisoner inside of my own body. I fought … Continue reading
At my six month appointment, my doctor was very impressed by what I’ve managed to do. He did mention, however, that I should do more exercise. Once again, he recommended Yoga. It’s confusing to me why doctors and nurses would … Continue reading
I fell tonight. It wasn’t coming home along the sidewalks that have become ice rinks. It wasn’t as I was taking the bus or picking up something at the grocery store. It was in my home. I came in the … Continue reading
I had another fall yesterday. Before I got sick in January, I had a fall down the back steps in my apartment building. I was taking out the trash and was coming back inside. It’s a relatively small flight of … Continue reading
They used to call me the Wolf that never sleeps. In 2012, I had the great fortune to have twenty three books published in the year. In 2011, I had fifteen books released, in 2010 there were thirteen. I worked … Continue reading
My body is unsure of itself. I wake up with my legs feeling like someone has tightened all my muscles during the night. Walking is difficult and wobbly. I know it’s because of the spasms that happen during the night … Continue reading