- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
- Walking the Walk
Category Archives: People
This afternoon, I was having a conversation when the subject of my memoir came up. She asked me what it was about. “It’s about my journey with multiple sclerosis.” “Oh!” This pained look came across her face. “I’m sorry.” She … Continue reading
I’ve been struggling a lot lately. I’ve been trying to break out of the box that I’ve put myself in. That box is built on routine. When I was first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, this routine helped. It helped me … Continue reading
I had trouble getting off the bus this morning. The driver stopped in front of the mall instead of at the bus stop. Thus, when I got off the bus, I was partially in the street. A few cars honked … Continue reading
I knew the day was going to be problematic when I was walking to work today. I started a new job and it is only ten minutes away from where I used to work. I figured, ten minutes! I can … Continue reading
The other day at work, a co-worker stopped me. “You walk like I do.” He said. I looked at him cautiously. “And what way is that?” I asked. “You’re pigeon toed.” He said. “You must be rough on your shoes.” … Continue reading
I am sure that my legs have it in for me. Yesterday, on the buss, I completely lost my balance. One moment I was standing, and then, when the driver turned, my legs gave out. I fell into the lap … Continue reading
More than ever, I think that my legs want to do me in. Yesterday, I was getting off the buss, heading to the bookstore to buy the new Stephen King novel. I stepped off the buss and felt the ground … Continue reading
It’s been too long since I’ve updated this blog but not for lack of trying. Life just seems to get in the way of things, especially when you’re busy. What with the Holidays upon us, it’s little wonder that I’ve … Continue reading
The other day at work my co-worker asked me: “Do you take any pain killers?” I shook my head. “No.” I said. “Why not? Surely with your Cerebral Palsy, you should be able to?” I shrug. “I don’t take anything … Continue reading