- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
- Walking the Walk
Category Archives: discomfort
I’d like to take a moment to talk about pain. Everyone experiences pain differently. Maybe it’s muscle pain or internal pain. Perhaps it’s a mixture of both. For myself, there is no rhyme and reason to it. My Multiple Sclerosis … Continue reading
I am in pain of some sort twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. I never get a vacation or a day off, I never get to go on a holiday from the pain. It is my constant companion … Continue reading
I’m lucky, I know that. Unlike a lot of other people who suffer with Multiple Sclerosis or Cerebral Palsy, mine hide most of the time. I wear them under the skin and the way they affect my body usually can’t … Continue reading
The other day, my right side was numb upon waking. My arm and right leg were heavy, as if I was moving through jello. I was able to get out and go to work without my cane. The numbness worried … Continue reading
It started last night. I was sitting at a potluck dinner table. I just remember feeling a blinding red flash of pain cross my shoulders. As I sat there, it ran down my spine and through the rest of my … Continue reading