- Claiming My Shadow Self
- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
Category Archives: MRI’s
I learned something distressing before the MS Walk began this year. The MS Clinic at the General Hospital could close in five days due to lack of funding. This can’t be allowed to happen. I can stress how amazing the … Continue reading
I had my follow up appointment with my neurologist last week. We wen through the normal tests that we do, chatting up a storm, catching up on everything that is going on in my life, the trips my husband and … Continue reading
I’ve been struggling a lot lately. I’ve been trying to break out of the box that I’ve put myself in. That box is built on routine. When I was first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, this routine helped. It helped me … Continue reading
On Wednesday last week, I had an appointment with my neurologist. This is a joy for me. My doctor is a delight and makes going to the hospital a joy. She’s always upbeat and I feel as if I’m meeting … Continue reading
On Monday of last week, I had my MRI results appointment. I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I would either be told that I had new lesions and had to go on stronger medication, or something else altogether. The … Continue reading
I have an MRI this evening at midnight. I’ve done a very good job of not thinking about it all day but now that I’m home, it’s all I can think about. This is the fourth MRI that I’ll be … Continue reading
I had my MRI results appointment the other week. I’ve tried to think of how to write this post but have decided to simply write it as it happened. It’ll be easier that way. When we went in to the … Continue reading
I’ve had a slew of medical appointments as of late. I had my follow up MRI on March 23rd. Even though I knew what was coming, what to expect, it was still frightening. Even though I was prepared, I was … Continue reading
I have another MRI coming up on Sunday. I’ll have to admit that my first MRI was bizarre experience. I didn’t know what to expect. I had watched a YouTube video and read about what the procedure would be like. … Continue reading