- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
- Walking the Walk
Category Archives: Neurologist Appointments
I learned something distressing before the MS Walk began this year. The MS Clinic at the General Hospital could close in five days due to lack of funding. This can’t be allowed to happen. I can stress how amazing the … Continue reading
I’ve been struggling a lot lately. I’ve been trying to break out of the box that I’ve put myself in. That box is built on routine. When I was first diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, this routine helped. It helped me … Continue reading