- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
Category Archives: Words
They used to call me the Wolf that never sleeps. In 2012, I had the great fortune to have twenty three books published in the year. In 2011, I had fifteen books released, in 2010 there were thirteen. I worked … Continue reading
My body is unsure of itself. I wake up with my legs feeling like someone has tightened all my muscles during the night. Walking is difficult and wobbly. I know it’s because of the spasms that happen during the night … Continue reading
It’s been too long since I’ve updated this blog but not for lack of trying. Life just seems to get in the way of things, especially when you’re busy. What with the Holidays upon us, it’s little wonder that I’ve … Continue reading
I have been negligent in writing lately. This is mostly because I have been doing the most dreaded thing a writer can face: editing! While I know that editing is an essential process, I don’t have to enjoy it. It’s … Continue reading
I have been quiet lately. This is not due to depression, thank goodness. It is simply due to the fact that life has taken me up in a whirlwind and has only just put me down again. For the … Continue reading
Cerebral Palsy is not a disease. A few people have been sending me emails and leaving comments on this blog and I am thankful beyond words that my words have moved them to do so. It’s still a bit bizzare … Continue reading