- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
- Walking the Walk
- Little Yellow Magnet Video Series: Depression
- Little Yellow Magnet – The Video Series
- Sparkle On!
- Today Is A New Day
- The Invisible Sign
Category Archives: Doctors
Yesterday, while I was enjoying a hibiscus tea and a salad at the local mall for lunch, I began to have problems with my eye sight. I started to see semi-opaque white dots appear around my field of vision in … Continue reading
I had my follow up appointment with my neurologist last week. We wen through the normal tests that we do, chatting up a storm, catching up on everything that is going on in my life, the trips my husband and … Continue reading
On Wednesday last week, I had an appointment with my neurologist. This is a joy for me. My doctor is a delight and makes going to the hospital a joy. She’s always upbeat and I feel as if I’m meeting … Continue reading
I had my neurologist appointment last week. After a quick catch up on how I was doing and how my symptoms were my neurologist took me through all the regular physical tests: touching my hands and my feet with a … Continue reading
I’ve been going about things the wrong way. I had my third medical appointment this month. That’s quite enough, wouldn’t you agree? The urologist appointment this afternoon went very well. It turns out that I just have a strong, overactive … Continue reading
Tomorrow, on August 21st 2014, I will have had Multiple Sclerosis for one year. Of course, there’s some wiggle room in that. According to the doctors, I should have been diagnosed four years ago. My Cerebral Palsy helped to mask … Continue reading