Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Category Archives: joy
Six years ago, on August 21st, my life changed forever. Since January of 2013, I had been living in fear of what was inside of me. I had been living in fear of myself. After months of testing and study, … Continue reading
I’ve had to relearn who I am. I had to learn to walk again, to speak again, to see and to hear. I had to learn to type again, to write again, I had to relearn how to do everything … Continue reading
Tomorrow, on August 21st 2014, I will have had Multiple Sclerosis for one year. Of course, there’s some wiggle room in that. According to the doctors, I should have been diagnosed four years ago. My Cerebral Palsy helped to mask … Continue reading
I’ve come to realise that I’ve been living in fear. When the MS hit in January of 2013, it took everything from me: my mobility, my independence, my freedom. I was a prisoner inside of my own body. I fought … Continue reading