- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
- Walking the Walk
- Little Yellow Magnet Video Series: Depression
- Little Yellow Magnet – The Video Series
- Sparkle On!
- Today Is A New Day
- The Invisible Sign
Category Archives: joy
Six years ago, on August 21st, my life changed forever. Since January of 2013, I had been living in fear of what was inside of me. I had been living in fear of myself. After months of testing and study, … Continue reading
I’ve had to relearn who I am. I had to learn to walk again, to speak again, to see and to hear. I had to learn to type again, to write again, I had to relearn how to do everything … Continue reading
Tomorrow, on August 21st 2014, I will have had Multiple Sclerosis for one year. Of course, there’s some wiggle room in that. According to the doctors, I should have been diagnosed four years ago. My Cerebral Palsy helped to mask … Continue reading
I’ve come to realise that I’ve been living in fear. When the MS hit in January of 2013, it took everything from me: my mobility, my independence, my freedom. I was a prisoner inside of my own body. I fought … Continue reading