- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
- Have Cane Will Travel
- Letting Go Of Fear
- Claiming My Shadow Self
- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
Category Archives: Nothing Without Us
Check this out! In this video, I’m reading from my short story The Descent which is in the anthology Nothing Without Us. Click play and enjoy! I had no idea that this video was even taken. What a lovely surprise! … Continue reading
Before I was diagnosed with relapse and remitting Multiple Sclerosis, I thought I could cure myself. Someone had said that it was all about mind over matter. I could choose not to be sick. I could choose my destiny and … Continue reading