Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Category Archives: Milestones
I’ve started this blog post a few times. At first, it was a rundown of everything I’ve already talked about, how I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis nine years ago, how I almost took my own life, how I was … Continue reading
Six years ago, on August 21st, my life changed forever. Since January of 2013, I had been living in fear of what was inside of me. I had been living in fear of myself. After months of testing and study, … Continue reading
I measure my life in terms of positivity. That might seem odd to some, but it’s just how I roll. I’m in pain all the time, but you wouldn’t know it. Either my legs are spasming or my back is … Continue reading
I’ve been lucky enough to have a couple of milestones in the last week. On Friday, it was my two year anniversary of taking my Copaxone medication. I will admit that, at first, the thought of injecting myself every day … Continue reading