Join 3,328 other subscribers
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
- On What You Can’t See
- On Forgetting Fear
- Visible Invisible
Category Archives: results
I feel like I’ve been waiting for a long time. In reality, it hasn’t been that long, not really. Time is no longer relative and it either speed up or slows down depending on the news you are waiting for. … Continue reading
I’ve been losing control of myself for a while now. Over the past year, I’ve noticed a worsening in my symptoms. I am in far more pain than I ever have been before. It’s gotten to the point in the … Continue reading
I had my neurologist appointment last week. After a quick catch up on how I was doing and how my symptoms were my neurologist took me through all the regular physical tests: touching my hands and my feet with a … Continue reading
On Monday of last week, I had my MRI results appointment. I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I would either be told that I had new lesions and had to go on stronger medication, or something else altogether. The … Continue reading
I had my MRI results appointment the other week. I’ve tried to think of how to write this post but have decided to simply write it as it happened. It’ll be easier that way. When we went in to the … Continue reading