- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
- The Flower of Thankfulness
- Walking the Walk
- Little Yellow Magnet Video Series: Depression
- Little Yellow Magnet – The Video Series
- Sparkle On!
- Today Is A New Day
Category Archives: Falling
Multiple Sclerosis is a curious disease, just as Cerebral Palsy is a mysterious disability. Even after so many years of living with them, they always like to keep me guessing…mostly because I’m no longer sure which one does what. It … Continue reading
On Wednesday last week, I had an appointment with my neurologist. This is a joy for me. My doctor is a delight and makes going to the hospital a joy. She’s always upbeat and I feel as if I’m meeting … Continue reading
On December 30th, 2012, I woke up to find that my world as I knew it had changed. I woke not knowing how to move my body. It was no longer mine and I was no longer able to control … Continue reading
My left leg has been spasming for five days. It’s always in the same place, the thigh. The spams aren’t painful, but strong. They last for a few seconds, the longest has been close to thirty. Normally, my spasms come … Continue reading
At my six month appointment, my doctor was very impressed by what I’ve managed to do. He did mention, however, that I should do more exercise. Once again, he recommended Yoga. It’s confusing to me why doctors and nurses would … Continue reading
I had another fall yesterday. Before I got sick in January, I had a fall down the back steps in my apartment building. I was taking out the trash and was coming back inside. It’s a relatively small flight of … Continue reading