Join 3,544 other subscribers
- The Lessons I’ve Learned
- Boats of Many Colours
- The Light of Small Joys
- The Deity of the Waves – Thoughts on Chemo and the River Within
- This Is My Journey
- Pushing Through
- Happy Birthday Max Shadow!
- Bodily Able – A Reflection
- The Power of Forgetting
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man: AVAILABLE NOW!
- The Many Ways of Mavenclad
- The Light Through the Trees
- Someone I Used to Know
- The Challenges I Overcome
- Relearning How to Live
- Captain Maven and the Shadow Man – Coming Soon!
- On the Shores of Acceptance
- The Maybe of Mavenclad
- Embracing the Changing Landscape
- A Star Upon the Waves
- Living My Best Life Two Steps at a Time
- One Day at A Time
- I’m On TV! Let’s Chat with Derick Fage
- Happy Birthday Little Yellow Magnet!
- On Becoming Aware
Tag Archives: Small Joys
The Light of Small Joys
The thing is most of the time I feel okay. I can pretend that there is nothing wrong, that I’m totally fine and I don’t have anything to worry about…but then my mind reminds me of the fact that I’m … Continue reading
Posted in Cerebral Palsy, Depression, Fear, joy, Multiple Sclerosis, Symptoms Tagged Cerebral Palsy, Chemo, falls, famil, friends, hot flashes, husband, joy, Mavenclad, Multiple Sclerosis, Small Joys, Symptoms Leave a comment
The Challenges I Overcome
I was asked to give a talk to the people I work with to celebrate the International Day of Person’s with Disabilities. These are the notes that I wrote. I planned to read them out loud, but ended up just … Continue reading
Posted in Autoimmune Deficiency Disease, Challenges, Falling, fatigue, Lesions, self esteem, Small Victories, Spasms, Speech, Symptoms, Writing Tagged Challenges, Depression, exercise, flat mountains, Grateful, international persons with disabilities day, Overcome, Painting, Small Joys, Talking, Typing, walking, Writing Leave a comment