- Claiming My Shadow Self
- Letting Go and Holding On
- Walking the Walk for the Seventh Time
- Stress and the Shadow Man
- The Descent – A Video Excerpt
- Fear and Covid-19
- Looking for the Oracle
- The Descent and Smashing Tropes
- The Story Within My Self – Love and Lemonade out now!
- The Stone Man Speaks
- The Whispering of the Trees
- Listening to the Body is the Hardest Thing to Do
- What Max Shadow Taught Me
- We Are Warriors
- Disabled and Fabulous
- Please Help Save the MS Clinic!
- We Are All Rock Stars!
- The Fractured Mirror
- Little Yellow Magnet – Available Now!
- Little Yellow Magnet – It’s Almost Here!
- From This Moment
- A Hard Way To Learn a Lesson
- Stepping Out of the Box and Breaking the Routine
- I’m Alive For This Moment
- The Lion and the Internal Orchestra
Author Archives: Jamieson Wolf
I entered this in the CBC Non Fiction Prize. While I didn’t place in the long list, that’s all good as I can now share it with all of you. The world had fallen around me. The dark forest … Continue reading
As much as I’m thankful for the multiple sclerosis and what it’s taught me, there are times that it makes me angry and pisses me off. There is so much that I try to do and, most days, I succeed. … Continue reading
Six years ago, on August 21st, my life changed forever. Since January of 2013, I had been living in fear of what was inside of me. I had been living in fear of myself. After months of testing and study, … Continue reading
This afternoon, I was having a conversation when the subject of my memoir came up. She asked me what it was about. “It’s about my journey with multiple sclerosis.” “Oh!” This pained look came across her face. “I’m sorry.” She … Continue reading
I’ve come to realize that sometimes, I have to look at things in a different way. Recently, I experienced what is known as ableism. I was asked why I was taking the elevator when everyone else was taking the stairs. … Continue reading
I learned something distressing before the MS Walk began this year. The MS Clinic at the General Hospital could close in five days due to lack of funding. This can’t be allowed to happen. I can stress how amazing the … Continue reading
I did my sixth MS Walk on Sunday April 28th. I walked 5KM with my team The Wolf Pack in an hour and ten minutes! That beats last years mark at an hour and twenty minutes! Holy crap, I’m a … Continue reading
Yesterday, while I was enjoying a hibiscus tea and a salad at the local mall for lunch, I began to have problems with my eye sight. I started to see semi-opaque white dots appear around my field of vision in … Continue reading
I’m thrilled to announce that Little Yellow Magnet is AVAILABLE NOW! Isn’t that amazing? Here’s a bit about the book: Life can change in an instant. Jamieson learns this the hard way. Waking one morning to find he has … Continue reading